• single story – FOR SALE USD498,500 . Incredible Turnkey Value !
in Mision San Diego, Ensenada
This beautiful, updated, classic hacienda home is surrounded by green space and situated on the serene community square in the finest area of Bajamar, Mision San Diego. With nearly 3700 square feet of living space on a 454 square meter lot this home is spacious and very private with plenty of lushly landscaped areas around it. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a powder room make this perfect for having guests while the master suite is on the main floor for comfortable living.
Upstairs has 2 bedrooms with in-suite bathrooms and large walk-in closets. There is also a den on this level so guests have lots of their own space and privacy during their visit. The rooftop patio has amazing views of the coast, mountains and the golf course.
The home has an excellent floor plan with plenty of light and air throughout the property. When you walk in the foyer you are greeted with dramatic, vaulted open beam ceilings. Several of the rooms feature hand laid brick cupola ceilings for an authentic hacienda feel and there are super Saltillo, terra cotta tile floors throughout the home. The property also features a culinary kitchen, a charming center courtyard with BBQ grill, palms and a magnolia tree and large walk-in closets.
It has been impeccably maintained and updated with many excellent features:
• Fireplaces in the living, master and den.
• New modern, energy efficient mini-split heat/air-conditioning units in all bedrooms and downstairs common area.
• New whole-house water filtration and ultraviolet antibacterial system so water is safe for all uses throughout the home.
• Private, enclosed finished brick patio courtyard with BBQ grill, outdoor table and chairs.
• Fine furnishings and quality hacienda finishes throughout.
• All wooden doors and window trim have been fully restored and varnished.
• Newly installed window screens
• Roof deck with 360-degree views of mountains, Bajamar resort, ocean
• Many of the lighting and plumbing fixtures have been recently updated and upgraded.
• Custom window treatments have been installed throughout the home.
• Broadband internet service installed on the property.
Be in the center of all that Baja’s gold coast has to offer; the world-renowned wineries and culinary region of the Valle De Guadalupe is a 20-minute drive away, as are the town of Rosarito to the North and the city of Ensenada to the South. Enjoying the famous lobsters at Puerto Nuevo is a ten-minute drive, as are other local cuisines, fine dining, hiking, horseback riding or just lounging at local beaches.
The house is situated in the gated, security protected, serene and quiet community of Bajamar where you can enjoy the 18-hole golf course, resident swimming pool, pickleball, tennis, Oceanfront whale-watching and BBQ pavilion, hotel restaurant and bar, as well as numerous trails along the rocky ocean shore.
This is a coastal country club living at its best!